Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Two Positive Reviews on Cars.com!

Our two latest reviews from Cars.com rave about our ability to communicate and really listen to what the customers' needs are.

Read them by clicking the link! http://bit.ly/1bxotzB





PleasedCustomer Urbandale, Iowa Jun 06, 2013
Andy Brecht at Bob Brown has always been great about getting right to my car for service, communicating with me about the issue and progress, and is very great at customer service/satisfaction! If it wasn't cheaper to get an oil change/regular maintenance with my local mechanic, I would go to Bob Brown each and every time.
 
GinaIA Des Moines, Iowa Jun 06, 2013
Debbie Williams was great. She listened to what options I was interested in and never once tried to talk me into something I didn't want or need. She was very polite and just great to work with. Aaron Logan was also very friendly and he understood my situation and made this experience great. This was my first vehicle that I have purchased on my own and I was a little scared about making this decision and the compassion from both Debbie and Aaron made it less stressful. I would and have recommended them both to other co workers and will to friends as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment